Best face massaging tool for 2021 – sculpt, tighten and tone skin June 23, 2021 – Posted in: Uncategorized
The stainless steel head will glide smoothly against the skin, stimulating blood flow and lymphatic drainage. Pop it in the fridge to enhance the experience, enjoy an energised and youthful glow.
If someone wants to try using a face roller, they can incorporate it into their skincare routine. People may find it beneficial to use a face roller after cleansing in the evening, allowing them to relax with clean skin.
To use a face roller, follow these steps:
- Cleanse the face using a gentle cleanser and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a skin care product, such as an oil or serum, to the face. This will add lubrication and prevent irritation while using the roller.
- Begin using the roller. Start with upward movements from the neck, using gentle but firm pressure. Avoid rolling from side to side or up and down.
- Continue the upward strokes over the jawline, cheekbones, forehead, eyebrows, and bridge of the nose.
- Continue massaging for about 1 minuteTrusted Source. If there is any discomfort or pain, reduce the pressure. If discomfort continues, stop using the roller.
- After use, clean the face roller, following any instructions from the manufacturer. Cleaning instructions may vary depending on the type of roller.
Some people may wish to chill their face roller in the refrigerator and use it in the morning for a more refreshing face massage. This may reduce puffiness after sleeping and help someone feel more awake.
With proper use, it is safe to use a face roller every day. The limited evidence on face rollers and facial massage suggests that regular use is more likely to achieve results.